Have you always wanted to learn how to dance? Do you feel as though you have two left feet? The good news is that at Arthur Murray Dance, we have Memorial dance classes for any skill level. We have a wide range of Memorial dance lessons available, both in a group setting or as a private dance class in Memorial TX.
Dance Classes in Memorial TX
What type of Memorial dance classes are you interested in? Consider some of these following styles:
- Country: Every country and western song has a dance that goes with it. We will help you learn the Texas two-stop, country swing, country waltz, west coast swing and more. If you’re a Texan, you’ve got to know these dances.
- Salsa: This faster, fiery dance is taken from the Mambo and incorporates steps from many different Latin dances.
- Swing: Popular in the late 1920s, this dance lets you rock and roll across the dance floor. Always popular, you’re sure to enjoy the swing.
- Cha-Cha: This is another dance with steps from the mambo. It’s one of the favorites of Latin dance and you can add your own style.
- Fox Trot: This dance was the first to allow partners to be closer to each other than an arm’s length.
- Tango: The tango has a strong man’s lead and helps the dancers enjoy strong feelings toward the music.
These are just a few of the dances we teach. Others include the waltz, the samba, the rumba and the mambo.
Memorial Private Dance Class, 77024
Many of our clients want to learn to dance for an upcoming wedding. Whether you are the groom, bride or simply someone in attendance, we can help you feel comfortable and confident on the dance floor. Our private dance class will help you learn at your own pace, without any stress or worry.
Call Today for Dance Lessons in Memorial TX
Get ready to enjoy some serious dancing in the 77024 zip code. Call Arthur Murray Dance at 713-468-1628 today to schedule your Memorial dance classes.
What are you waiting for? Let's get you dancing!